very urgent :((

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats right ShoobieRat, you tell em!! I dont think riD has responded again cuz hes trying again to do the download...***sreech*** there goes any web pages loading (let alone the download itself)

When I had 56k at home...WAY back when...if I saw a 600mb file to download, I said "Kiss my fk'n a$$" and surfed on.

wow... I'm sorry I just login today seeing this lot of suggestion and reply :) thank all. Yes I've deleted the file and forget that LOL.

The game is Steel Saviour :). because that day I watch the review from television and look like great game. but now I don't want download again on my connection if it the file is bigger. maybe if 10 mb it's ok. and good news next 3 month my connection will replace to DSL :D. and I don't worry anymore if I want download a big file :).

And again thanks to all for your suggestion and reply.

can anyone plz help me! i have the exact same message Error Decompressing Data! Corrupted installer? its also on a game (city of villians) BUT my game is LEGAL i bought it from a store and i try to install but this message keeps popping up can anyone help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom