Call of Duty 5 choppy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that basically means most games released before 2006 mid/2007 will run well on my system, right?

no.

call of duty 2 was released in 2005 and itll still lag.

Your card was never meant for gaming...if it was at least a 7800 series card you would be in good shape.

What the ****. I played Crysis, Gears of War on low settings on my current rig. It cant be that bad.

It's not. People tend to underrate videocards on this site sometimes. Unless the my old fx5200 is somehow more powerful than than that 7300LE ... you should be able to handly COD2.

I owned a 7300GT, which is faster than the 7300le so i think i know what im talking about.

I was able to run the game decently after lots of tweaking but the 7300 series isnt that great.

I owned a 7300GT, which is faster than the 7300le so i think i know what im talking about.

I was able to run the game decently after lots of tweaking but the 7300 series isnt that great.

I don't mean to doubt your credibility, but I've owned an fx5200. It played call of duty 2, and the fx5200 isn't even a real direct x9 card. And again, no one is talking about playing the game on high settings; we are talking about playing the game.

Edit: Is it so hard for people in this forum to understand, that some people just actually want to play the game and don't care if settings are at medium or high with a high resolution?

If i remember right, when i played it i had to run it in DX8 mode for it not to lag, even on lower settings.

By the FX5200 not being a DX9 card, it defaults to it as well. A 7300 running the game in Dx9 will lag..prettly badly.

Is it so hard for people in this forum to understand, that some people just actually want to play the game and don't care if settings are at medium or high with a high resolution?

Nobody is saying that...but newer games even on low settings struggle to run with low end cards. Lots of knowlege, and we have owned many cards so i think we are giving the best advice and feedback.

If i remember right, when i played it i had to run it in DX8 mode for it not to lag, even on lower settings.

By the FX5200 not being a DX9 card, it defaults to it as well. A 7300 running the game in Dx9 will lag..prettly badly.

Nobody is saying that...but newer games even on low settings struggle to run with low end cards. Lots of knowlege, and we have owned many cards so i think we are giving the best advice and feedback.

Sorry, but I think I'm giving the best advice/feedback in this case. If my parents computer with an fx5200 and a 2.2 Ghz pentium 4 with 512 MB of ram could run Call of Duty 2, then there is no reason why a 7300LE shouldn't be able to.

fx5200 is probably about the same speed as the 7300le.

Rican just said it would lag in COD2 not that it wouldn't run, which is correct, it would lag.
LOL @ crysis with a 7300le.

@magdawg - Yeah, even I was stunned. No one believes me. But I found the game very boring. I ran BF2 and BF2142 well on my current system. No lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom