Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Well, it was a bit cheaper and my current case has a door similar to it so i wanted to try something different.

Plus i like where the silverstone logo is located on the 09.

No, they look profesional and are high quality but i cant discredit you since that is your opinion.

They are definitely made of some high quality ****, and the interiors are well designed. I personally just dont like spending that much on a case when its just so flat on the outside.

So yeah, ill ask it again: Raven or HAF?

Yeah i heard you said HAF. Was looking for more confirmation.

Its just that every second picture of the Raven looks good, and the rest look like plastic. Im confused to whether its good or not....

I liked the HAF at first till i saw it in person and realized how big it was...and how relatively light for its size it was.

i want to get the HAF so badly, but buying the Phenom II 940 was a toll in my budget. I'll wait a month until i get my own and have time to sell my own Apevia case.

When I need to upgrade to play the games I want I'll upgrade. Perhaps one of the new XFX ati cards down the line.

Probly going up for sale, interested?

possibly but newegg.ca has the 4gb pc8500 kit for 57 canadian atm with a 2gb usb and vantage marc. im looking at getting a raven with my bday money. it has some plastic on its but everyone has said it was tastefully done.

Back
Top Bottom