selling my case, how much should i sell it for? Pics available

Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is, what if the person finds out? He/She will blame my gf (since she uses ebay) for discovering the scratches. Plus, im tired of rewiring everything........again!

be sure to tell them about it before hand (in item destription)
but the better it looks in the pics, the better the bids will be.

be sure to tell them about it before hand (in item destription)
but the better it looks in the pics, the better the bids will be.

ok............so i should take out all my computer guts again and retake pics with the sharpie on the scratches? Gosh i dont want to again, it was a an hour or so pain i the neck but if so then ok.

ok............so i should take out all my computer guts again and retake pics with the sharpie on the scratches? Gosh i dont want to again, it was a an hour or so pain i the neck but if so then ok.

well, your case looks dirty on the outside, atleast clean it up and make it look clean to retake the pics with it closed. the inside pics are fine, ppl just want nothing to be broken on the inside.

your all going to lol but i have a bench in my room made from my old cases, i always keep my old stuff, ive got a collection i should sell soon, for a litle bit of cash.

your all going to lol but i have a bench in my room made from my old cases, i always keep my old stuff, ive got a collection i should sell soon, for a litle bit of cash.

buy my case then. $40 US. Add to ur collection :p. You need a case anyways, ur not using one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom