is this good for $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'd like to know how you are getting all that for only $1500. That is a bangin rig. Just add an extra 3 gigs of ram, and you're good to go at that price.

Oh, and to stalin, how come that site has the 920 so much cheaper than newegg?

just cuz, microcenter has always had cpu's for less, the sold q6600's at $200 when newegg had them for 270...

its a dependable site to buy from its not a scam

hmm, from that list, it appears as if the closest one is 50 min away. My dad used to work there too, so i could have gotten it easy. Now it is kinda outta my way. Anyone know if it is possible to get that price online anywhere?

At this point I'm half expecting the guy to post some overpriced ebay computer shop that hes apart of. And the whole core i7, dual 4870x2 for $1500 doesn't really exist ;)

Just sounds to good to be true unless it was slightly used or something. Hopefully it is just some awesome deal that he found though cause it would be sweet.

Isn't that Microcenter CPU price pick up only?

looks like it is, didnt realize that when i posted it, if u got a microcenter close to u make sure to get it there but if not ur screwed...

also considering the ceapest 4870x2 is $400 on newegg so thats 800 + 290(cpu) + 330(mb) + 300 (for psu he listed) were over 1500 already... and he is saying its a prebuild so this is a fake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom