Hello from Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt101905

Baseband Member
Hello everyone, nice to be here. I live on a farm in north central Arkansas. I was born in Columbus, Georgia. Go Dawgs! Anyways I'm a Sophmore in college. I love my xbox 360 and of corse my girlfriend. I have a Peek-a-poo dog named Dufey. Anyways I need to go read for tomorrows world lit. quiz. Nice forum by the way! Thanks!

--Matt

Welcome.gif

Thanks guys! I got a stupid question. I've been trying to figure out how to send a pm to someone but I can't find anyway to do it. Help?

--Matt

Cant yet. You have to wait till you hit 40 posts as per our rules.

40 posts to gain access to the PM (Personal Messenger) System.

This is due to the fact that we had many spammer sign up and use the PM System to send pr0n spam. Which hit many members. So we had to implement these measures to stop such activity.

oh ok, well someone was asking about my old xbox that I'm thinking about selling and he hasn't posted to my thread again, so I was going to send him a PM. I didn't know if we were allowed to talk about saleing or buying stuff if it wasn't in that specific section. Thanks

--Matt

No not really. You could possibly email them if they have that option in their user profile. Could leave them a visitor message on their profile as well. That would be the best way to contact them till you can get PM's.

Thanks everyone! Ok I'll try to figure out how to leave a visitor message, I saw it before I just don't remember how to do it.

If you guys are bored (prob. not) and have a little less than 10 min. and your curious what my house and view looks like here in Arkansas you can view my 2 youtube videos. What is not pictured is my 3 horses and cat, and my dads car and my moms van. The house is a 4 bedroom 3 full bath house. One of the bedrooms is my dads office though. If you don't wanna watch thats fine. If you do then cool! Here are the links...

YouTube - My Crib Vid.1

YouTube - My Crib

Thanks

--Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom