*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

****, nice time with the 7750! Can't wait to grab one for myself.

I'm still trying to get a little more juice out of my 754, no such luck... :[

you've hit 2.5 right?
it's 3.2ghz for the WR which required dry ice, so you might be able to hit 2.6max...but w/ stock coolin' that imo you have right now is great.

Here's hoping I get a decent OC'ing chip when I grab one. I still think it's a great time though.

EDIT: Is everyone on overclock.net retarded? This guy wanted to build a X3 9600 machine, and almost everyone is either saying "yeah that's a great build!" or "hey get a 9850 or 9950 instead!". I was the only sane one and recommended the 920...those forums hurt my brain. I love this place so much.

Here, take a gander if you wanna: Rate my possible future PC - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

For future reference, your athlon doesnt outperform the Phenom 9600.

Yes its slow at super pi...but it whoops your cpu in everything else lol.

Th only decent older phenoms are the 9850BE and 9950...but they still sucked at ocing...max was around 3.5ghz i think.

you've hit 2.5 right?
it's 3.2ghz for the WR which required dry ice, so you might be able to hit 2.6max...but w/ stock coolin' that imo you have right now is great.

I've hit 2.552ghz, can't seem to get any higher. Tried lowering the HT link but it BSOD's me. Not sure what else to do...it's not a temp issue, cause they are really low.

For future reference, your athlon doesnt outperform the Phenom 9600.

Yes its slow at super pi...but it whoops your cpu in everything else lol.

Th only decent older phenoms are the 9850BE and 9950...but they still sucked at ocing...max was around 3.5ghz i think.

That's why I said some things...I really only meant one thing. Rofl. Either way, my point was he was going to be reeeaaalllyyy unhappy with the performance.

EDIT: Looks like the poster went with the 920. WOO intelligence wins after all!

I've got a 3rd place score for ya :D

I finally found a better voltage set, my rig isn't stable this high but I managed some superpi runs :)

i did, kept getting not exact round errors all the time. i'll re rum them at stoock speeds and see what i get.

i did, kept getting not exact round errors all the time. i'll re rum them at stoock speeds and see what i get.

Are you OC'ing your memory? It normally means your memory is unstable when you get those errors, right?

Back
Top Bottom