*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

we'll see :D there is still much more overclocking potential, i can smell it. still have yet to run 3dmark06 on it at 3.6ghz

Rican eat on this :D

superpinq1.png

****, nice time with the 7750! Can't wait to grab one for myself.

I'm still trying to get a little more juice out of my 754, no such luck... :[

my absolute best OC i can do, and i figured out why i cant go further.

in bois, i can go up to about 1.55vcore, but i noticed the actual max for the board is 1.472, so even if i set it higher than 1.472, it just stays @ 1.472

so i guess if i want to OC this 940 more, i will have to get a better board.

my best time with my new ddr2 1066 ram (4gb patriot viper 5-5-5-15 @ 2.1v)

superpi3750.jpg

superpi2ch9.png

It seems 16.5 multiplier is the wall for my chip. No matter how much voltage I put through it, 16.5 is my wall. 3.3ghz loads and does ok with a 1.4Vcore. But I tryed for 3.4ghz and tryed doing a suicide run with a vcore of 1.7Volts. But I aborted once I smelled burning rubber.

wow that sux you cant hit 3.4 bro.

i would have loved for you to have my 7750 because i know you could have done better with it than i could.

with the new mobo, 3.4 was easy, 17x multi booted right up with 1.42vcore.

but you would have to fight the guy in HI for it now.
\
7750at3400-1.jpg

On the bright side, I beat the SuperPI time Rican gave me on the front page :)

Here's hoping I get a decent OC'ing chip when I grab one. I still think it's a great time though.

EDIT: Is everyone on overclock.net retarded? This guy wanted to build a X3 9600 machine, and almost everyone is either saying "yeah that's a great build!" or "hey get a 9850 or 9950 instead!". I was the only sane one and recommended the 920...those forums hurt my brain. I love this place so much.

Here, take a gander if you wanna: Rate my possible future PC - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

Wow......... he wanted to make a mid to high end rig with a 9600+.

If all he needed it for was an HTPC that would be great.

But his going to be disappointed...... big time.

There are some cool peeps at overclock.net but a lot of them drive me crazy.

Everyone thinks that putting a 45nm intel chip over 1.3625 will "drastically reduce its life". I've had argument after argument and the morons just don't seem to budge so I gave up.

"OMGZ YOU ARE RUNNING AT 1.4V DO YOU HAVE A DEATH SENTENCE FOR YOUR POOR WOLFDALE!? OMG GUYZ OMG!"

They also seem to think that LLC will fry the chip because of a very misleading and poorly written article anandtech came out with awhile back. Idiots tbh

Back
Top Bottom