Windows XP for $39.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Daemon Poster
Windows xp for $39.99
Order a Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional "Go Pro" Collectors Kit and receive
Microsoft Windows XP Professional FPP (Not for resale or distribution)
PLUS:
Easy-to-read sales sheets
Official commemorative baseball
Limited edition Eddy "Reliable" Trustman* Bobblehead collectible
Big League Chew Bubblegum (2.10-ounce package)
Baseball cards for the "Professional Team"*
Order your Microsoft Windows XP Professional "Go Pro" Collectors Kit Today. Only $39.99 (plus shipping and handling). Valued at over $300. Available while supplies last.

http://www.microsoft.com/partner/campaign/Winpro1.asp

Big question:

Should you send in your $39.99 to M$ to help increase their $40 billion cash pile that they recently bragged about (most of which was seemingly "strongarmed" from large corporations that were over the proverbial M$ barrel)? ;)

To take advantage of this deal:

Be a business owner, or an employee for an existing business firm. Or you can BS your way through and make up a business name :p

Windows xp for $39.99
Order a Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional "Go Pro" Collectors Kit and receive
Microsoft Windows XP Professional FPP (Not for resale or distribution)
PLUS:
Easy-to-read sales sheets
Official commemorative baseball
Limited edition Eddy "Reliable" Trustman* Bobblehead collectible
Big League Chew Bubblegum (2.10-ounce package)
Baseball cards for the "Professional Team"*
Order your Microsoft Windows XP Professional "Go Pro" Collectors Kit Today. Only $39.99 (plus shipping and handling). Valued at over $300. Available while supplies last.

http://www.microsoft.com/partner/campaign/Winpro1.asp

Big question:

Should you send in your $39.99 to M$ to help increase their $40 billion cash pile that they recently bragged about (most of which was seemingly "strongarmed" from large corporations that were over the proverbial M$ barrel)? ;)

To take advantage of this deal:

Be a business owner, or an employee for an existing business firm. Or you can BS your way through and make up a business name :p

I've read that offer several times. Something don't seem right....well, to me anyway.

Do you actually get Windows XP Pro with that? Or do you just get ketchup with your french fries?

Anyone done it and got it?

To answer my own question.....

Yes, you actually get the full version of Windows XP Professional plus all the little extras mentioned. :D

I recieved mine this weekend and it's pretty cool. The bobble head doll and the xp baseball look like they could be collectors items one day. Now, if I can just get the numbers from the cd without opening it.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom