how do i know, how much to overclock my gpu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one uses programs to OC cpu/ram. You do that in your bios. You need to be much more careful and get some good understanding of things before you go poking around in there. :)

ATiTool says that thig about the kernel mode driver in Vista because the driver isn't digitally signed, so won't run (gotta love Vista for things like that :( grrr!)... so that just mean you can't use ATiTool to adjust the clocks and monitor temps, but it'll still work fine for artifact testing

no one uses programs to OC cpu/ram. You do that in your bios. You need to be much more careful and get some good understanding of things before you go poking around in there. :)
lol hehehehehhe yeahh ill do my reasearch on the processor before i overclock :rolleyes:
back to the gpu... 1 more thing guys the maximum i got was about at 800/930 or i can get like 750/1030 depending the combination of these 2, So my question is What does the memory clock in the game do and what does Gpu clock do, does 1 increase framerate and the other increase the graphics quality because it seems like they feed of each other... if 1 increases the other decreases?
btw thx for the help all of you have given

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom