Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2508.jpg

i have everything that came with it except one keyset that i lost the first month i opened started to carry it around lol. Scratches only on back panel. Everything works including the nobs too, just need to wired it up right. Had to break three metal brackets and one more metal piece that was stuck in it in order to fit my cards. It was poorly designed in that part n you would of broken it too to just fit ur sound card, trust me. The ATX plugs are marked with a line or vertical dash to let people know where to place their mobos without going close up to the case to find the branded initials.

so anyhow, how much should i sell for on ebay? Girlfriend took the pics and will post it on ebay soon. I was looking at around $70 US?

i plan on getting the Cooler Master HAF soon.

be sure to clean it up really good for better pics

also, try and make those scratches look less noticable.
but be sure to mention them.

i usually start my items about 50- 60% of new value when that old. and just let the bidders determine the price after that.

Honestly if i were selling that i would only ask for $40 or so tops.

Its an apevia and any one that does the home work will now that they are not 1 of the best out there.

$40-$50 eh? How should i cover those scratches? Spray paint?

well, spray paint no lol.
try a marker, a thin pointed marker.

and after you blacken the scratches, rub that out as much as you can so the marker black isnt blacker than the panel black.

Yeah a thin marker should do the trick

As taste said just try to blend it in,If done right you won't even notice it especially since its on the side most not looked at :p

Yeah a thin marker should do the trick

As taste said just try to blend it in,If done right you won't even notice it especially since its on the side most not looked at :p

thing is, what if the person finds out? He/She will blame my gf (since she uses ebay) for discovering the scratches. Plus, im tired of rewiring everything........again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom