Help buying a new gaming system

Status
Not open for further replies.
rite now i dont have any room in my budget...........i'll take those cards after 2-3 months..........Last question.......Is this system worth this much money and time....:confused:..I mean I can always buy an xbox360 for half the price!!!!!!......I'm thinking on changing my priorites:p

No way PC gaming is atleast 100x better. Xbox360 has the stiffest FPS controls ive ever used i re-sold mine the first month.

Ok Ok Ok...:happy:....I get It....I hate the 360 too....especially since its RRoD started:freak:......Its bin laying arourd ever since.....Let's start from grong zero.......can any one build me a system $900 that has Intel I7.:D......but with no graphic card???......That is also upgradable........that way when I have enough money I can upgrade it one step at a time...........and whats up wid this crysis game any way..:confused:......every where I read that CRYSIS is very difficult to run.....It can't even run on I7 without 2 Radon cards.:eek:.......WTF......that would cost me abot 1000 more...!!!!!

just so you know an I7 and a mobo will set you back at least 450 but that will be the most crucial expense of your build since the 1366 chip set is going to be the new norm soon getting an old quad setup is building dated, however this is not saying that a 775 quad set up is in any way not a killer machine

Ive heard that I7 is the best and buying it now is a longterm invesment........If dats true then I7 is what Im gonna take.......:D.....Even if it costs me 600!!!.....Ive heard I7 920 is non-overclockable....is dat true?? or u just need the rite mobo??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom