Top Games for 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
I'm totally new to the xbox and out of my impulsive buy, i bought the Halo 3, Call of Duty 5 and Gears of War 2. After some research, I should've bought Grand Theft Auto IV and Call of Duty 4.

Any other games I'm missing?

did i make a big mistake for buying Halo3, Call Of Duty 5 and Gears of War 2 or is it not that big of a deal?

I bought it online so returning it is not an option because it takes weeks. Is there anyway I could trade these items from a store or something for the games I want (Grand Theft Auto IV and Call Of Duty 4) brand new?

You could try going to gamestop and trading them in. why do you think you made a mistake though? Play them, I'm sure you will have a good time.

well i could've had Grand Theft Auto IV (rated 10 on gamespot) and i heard halo 3 really sucks and call of duty 5 is not as good as Call of Duty 4.

Well I suggest you play them and see how they are. Personally I think all of the games you just listed (GTA4, Halo 3, COD5, and COD4) are forgettable.

GTA games are boring. It got rated 10 because for its genre it is probably the best thing ever. Aren't there like 2 whole games in that genre? Gta and saints row.

GTA4 was a big step backward from its other counterparts on the PS2. Also, it was very underwhelming. It also have an overhyped story, and unsatisfying gameplay in the main missions. Also, most of the side things you can do including darts, bowling, pool, etc. are boring.

I like Halo 3, lots of people seem to hate it for some unknown reason but overall it's a solid FPS. It has good online play, 7 downloadable maps, and is great for local play with friends. If you don't like listening to the idiots on Live then just mute voice communications or don't play on Live (I think it's best with friends, either splitscreen or System Link).

I think GTA4 is fun, though I haven't played it much (a bit on 360 and some on PC). It's fun trying to get away from a high wanted level but I never got too interested in the story, more fun to just drive around and have fun.

I too am looking for some new games, just got a new 360 after giving up on my hacked, repaired, free one and now I want some more games...I have Rock Band/Guitar Hero and Halo 3, and in a dorm room there isn't any space for GH/RB so I'm stuck with Halo, which, like I said, gets boring unless you have people to play it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom