Mac VS PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
macs get infected too :| actually there was a topic on this site about how apple had an ad for the no virus thing but they had to pull it because they can so get viruses :|

Yeh i know, but the reason it isnt common knowledge is because there arent many written for Mac OS. If it was as widely used as windows, there would be just as many viruses.

thanks for all the replies guys.

i now know what i wanted to know about mac.
its been about 25 years since i have been on a mac, and i cant even remember how that went, it was at school.

info you guys game me that mattered:

mac is for either ppl new to computers or ppl who just want to say they have a mac.

mac is not for ppl who like to build computers.

mac does not do well when compared price to performance vs pc

mac is a tricycle and pc is a ninja

mac stands for "minor advancement computer"
and pc stands for "pack-it-how-you-like-it computer"

pc is not a name brand, so why is mac even targeting pc! hehe i like that question :)

anyways, the point has been made.

this will be my last post on this topic.
thanks all for your input.

Those commercials depicting the PC and Mac are simply to catch people that don't have a clue about computers. People have been conditioned to hearing that Macs are the best computers, and they're so fast and easy to use, and Windows Vista is awful bla bla bla. Macs are also very stylish on the outside, and people just think they are better.

In reality, there isn't much in which a Mac can do better than a PC, especially one of an equal price range. if you do the math, you're basically spending 800 dollars on the Apple logo and Mac OS X, but they do a good job at marketing that, and it's working. Only thing I am jealous of a Mac about is garageband :p It's just so addictive!

Coulda just saved yourself some money and installed Photoshop on a PC instead of a Mac (since that's what you'll pry be using :p).

xbldu9.jpg

no where using mac based software aswell as he adobe cs4 sweet. there isa reason for me needing to get a mac for it i just dont know what it is yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom