Aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamehameha

Baseband Member
Hey,

I was wondering, u know the offers they always have on dell and alienware like pay 65 bucks a month? How does that work? Do u have to have good credit or something. Also what type of part time job can a 14 yr old boy get. Any ideas? I want more money to spend on computers..................(DROOLS)

Hey i drooled while typing this and no one replyed. Shame on the 6 people who viewed this and didnt type a reply.:angry:

ehh...its cause there are more important questions to be answered. You need to talk to your mom and dad about that stuff son. You got whats called APR (Annual Percentage Rate) so when you do that 65bucks a month kind of crap you wind up paying twice as much in the long run. And yeah not too many people want to hire a 14 year old unless you live in china

No problem :D Goodluck to ya in the future....start preparing for a life of hard labor =P

try mowing lawns, i usually get around $14 an hour when i mow (im 15, so we arnt much off, lol)...and for the computer i would build a custom one, you can pick up a used system cheap just to get you started then upgrade from there when you get the money.

-Ryan

pay 65 bucks a month? How does that work?
It's different for each of those. With Alienware you use a credit card or debit card and just pay the invoice each month. There's probably other ways to pay, too.
Do u have to have good credit or something.
Probably. They most likely aren't going to let someone under the age of 18 by $2000 worth of stuff using a card, without a parent consent.
Also what type of part time job can a 14 yr old boy get.
Supermarkets hire 14yrolds all the time as bag boys. Garden stores, fairgrounds, sometimes even movie theaters.
Of course, when I cut lawns. 14 lots, $45-50 bucks a lot. Once every two weeks. Money money.

A good Alienware machine is gonna cost you $2500+.

I can't see why a 14yr old kid needs a $2500 computer.

Hey thanks for the info. And Shoobie Rat, why cant you see a 14 year old with a 2500 dollar computer?? Does age make a difference? I do a lot of hard work in school and i dont want to brag but i am probably smarter than some of the adults in my school. I think id deserve a good computer. Age should never matter. Thats just what i think. I already am building my one right now. Let me ask u this, if a 98 yr old man who has lung cancer wants a 2500 buck Pc does he need it just because hes old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom