CPU benchmarks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got 35 seconds with a Phenom? ****, I get just over 35 with my OC'd 3200...were the first-gen phenoms really that bad?

He got 35 seconds with a Phenom? ****, I get just over 35 with my OC'd 3200...were the first-gen phenoms really that bad?

i guess everyone here with a phenom I was too ashamed to post their super pi scores being all the x2's had control up until pII came along.

i give koodo's to charles for his amazing score with this x2 6000

do a suite of benchmarks, phil. i wouldnt talk too much **** just yet...anything cache dependent will go to you, anything memory dependent your 9300 will get smacked down.

i always laugh about superpi...yes its cache dependent...but, i guess a number crunching application ISNT a good benchmark for a CPU? :rolleyes:

i know he has a better mem bandwidth than me, but i tried to tell him not to get the 9850 :p i'm going to lan with him this weekend and i'll get him to run some more benchmarks and also look at that 35sec super pi run. i allready pretty much kill him in the FPS department. cod 4 he gets like 80-90fps and i average around 120-150 depending where i'm at. company of heroes he has like a 50fps average on the built in benchmarks where i have a 80fps average, must be that phenom holding him back. i wont even begin to talk about crysis, lets just say for him it's unplayable maxed out where i'm getting 20-30fps at 1680x1050

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom