rican's Project Phenom 2009 Build Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful....now get yee folding! lol, nice making me wonder if jumping on the Intel boat was worth it.

its alot better than any AMD has ever been... not quite as good intel clock for clock but still good... i think Cntdwn got about 18.1 @ 3.8GHz... so far we're seeing some great OCing potential... a couple finnish guys even hit 6.5GHz on LHe... goes to show they've certainly worked out that cold bug

q9450. did my best 3dmark06 at right at 3.7ghz. so i am DEFINITELY impressed with the Phenom II, i dont care what anyone says.

As am i.

I waited a long time for AMD to get to this level and im very
impressed with the performance the chip delivers...even stock.

Beautiful....now get yee folding! lol, nice making me wonder if jumping on the Intel boat was worth it.

Oh i will soon.

very tempting to build a pII system. Congrats on the build Rican. How is it at PI?

Its alright at pi...i did a stock run and scored 23 seconds.

its alot better than any AMD has ever been... not quite as good intel clock for clock but still good... i think Cntdwn got about 18.1 @ 3.8GHz... so far we're seeing some great OCing potential... a couple finnish guys even hit 6.5GHz on LHe... goes to show they've certainly worked out that cold bug

Depends what Intel chip you compare it to.

It gets beat by the Q9500 and up...but beats any intel chip under that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom