Yay for EVGA RMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, man all this card identifying is driving me nuts ( I guess I'm OCD like that but can you blame me for wanting to know what video card I have? ) , I basically have a ghost card at this point thats not supposed to exist and my only option now is to ask on the EVGA board what it is:

9800 GTX + Confusion! Clarification needed

Sorry to revive this thread but this will be my last post since its an update

EVGA has proven itself even more awesome and today I just recieved my cross shipped 9800 GTX + with one main difference, its brand new! I can tell its brand new because its all wrapped up and comes with all the accessories, manuals, and stickers ( typically RMA products just come in a box since their refurbished or "recertified" as EVGA likes to call it ), also its the 1 6 pin newer version thats only 9.5 inches long oh and one important strange difference...it has 1024 mb instead of 512 mb of video ram EVGA | Products

woooo so yet ANOTHER upgrade! go EVGA!

Duh, they only do that trade up when that card is phased out, and hunting for a new one would take too long...

You shouldn't try to score cards from companies like that.. talk about lack of integrity

Sorry to revive this thread but this will be my last post since its an update

EVGA has proven itself even more awesome and today I just recieved my cross shipped 9800 GTX + with one main difference, its brand new! I can tell its brand new because its all wrapped up and comes with all the accessories, manuals, and stickers ( typically RMA products just come in a box since their refurbished or "recertified" as EVGA likes to call it ), also its the 1 6 pin newer version thats only 9.5 inches long oh and one important strange difference...it has 1024 mb instead of 512 mb of video ram EVGA | Products

woooo so yet ANOTHER upgrade! go EVGA!

man i did not know that there was a 1gb version, makes me want a 790i and 2 of these bad boy's :D

Good score. It would be awesome if Sapphire would send me a 1gb 4870 when I RMA my card but I doubt it.

So FPS increases in any of your games?

haven't installed it yet, ill let you guys know. I plan to switch my SATA cables to different prongs ( ones that aren't so directly in front of the GPU fan ) so hopefully that won't cause any problems.

( I'm OCD with computer stuff so I need optimal setup first before I open it up and that takes like an hour :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom