Thermaltake Big Water Liquid Cooling system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking all day today I can't find one to buy, serached:
freoogle, tomshardware, regular google can't find one

I knew that i had to pay attention in spanish class - can't understand a thing. So i wrote an e-mail to thermaltake asking them to tell me where could i get one of their kits.

I knew that i had to pay attention in spanish class - can't understand a thing. So i wrote an e-mail to thermaltake asking them to tell me where could i get one of their kits.

Hahaha...yeah no worries.....I hardly paid attention in it either. I thought they had a 'Where to buy' link on their website?

EDIT: You did specify the kit you wanted inparticular right? Cause you can pick up 'A' thermaltake kit at www.zipzoomfly.com or www.svc.com but it won't be that exact one you're looking at :)

No way! I didn't even know that could happen!........Aright! Its all cleaned out now! :D

yeah lol just checked my e-mail

Nubius,

agex000 has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on Computer Technology Forum has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so:
http://www.techist.com/private.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom