Anyone Heard/Used Smart Bar XP??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashish

Baseband Member
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has ever used the ‘Smart bar XP’. I downloaded it a few days ago and have loved it ever since. It is this really cool software with the 'LongHorn' look that is just like a taskbar only better. It has got icons like ‘my computer’, ‘recycle bin’, and so much other stuff, plus you can also add more icons on the bar.

I can also access various websites that carry information on sports, weather etc. simply by adding a panel for it on the ‘smart bar’.
Once a panel is added it displays a link to various new articles and news pieces.

Just like many other desktop enhancement software, this too does eat up a little bit of memory, but for a free of cost, ad and spy ware software, I think itÂ’s worth giving a try.

Have any of you ppl out there used it? have you had any problems that i should be aware of??

BTW if anyone is interested then here is the link to the page where i downloaded it from:
http://www.download.com/SmartBarXP/3000-2346-10254977.html?tag=lst-0-1

I have. It's a decent program. I stopped using it though because it was slowing my computer down and making the processor run hotter.

-Silent Fear

i hate XML and VB...i think Smartbar is written in VB?
My comp is very slow, that's why.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom