BSOD with L4D(Left 4 Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lipton7

Solid State Member
I get a BSOD about 15-20 into playin Left 4 Dead, this hasnt happened to any other games, except CoD4 freezes now when i load the map. Idk what is going wrong with my computer because it ran everygame i put at it with amazing performance. Here is the minidump file that i recieved after the BSOD.

wait, how do i upload a file onto the thread? i dont see a place to browse for a file.

Click Post Reply to the left and then in the window look for the paper clip. You can attach the file from there. The rest is kind of self-explanatory after that.

its right above the remove link, and those arnt paperclips on the insert link and remove links, there links of a chain...

I do not see a paperclip above the remove hyperlink button. Could it be because im just a new user on the forums?

Here is the file

i guess ill just link to the place where i uploaded the file to. Here is the minidump file. Can someone please look at it and tell me what my problem is? thnx for the help :)

Awesmoe game my user name is Charmander if you ever want to add me. I was having the same problem as you. I first tested the ram to make sure the ram wasn't faulty. Then i tested a different graphics card.

Also check start/control panel/administrative tools/event viewer and see what errors are coming up close to the time the pc shut down. You want to search for an event ID.

My problem was related to my power supply.

Hope that helps!

(P.S. thanks EyeCpc for all your help!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom