Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, Sony?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wootwoot

In Runtime
I'm stuck. I've been shopping around for a new laptop and I just can't tell which brand to buy from. It'll be used for light gaming like CS and WC3 but I like my music and movies as well. My budget is about $600.

As for brand, it's more of a personal preference, but as long as you get what you want out of it that's all that matters. I would probably go for a Dell... they're desktops suck, but the laptop are decent... but lok at the Vostro series... better laptop for the money...

Dell Vostros are supposed to be nice. Compaq and HP are good too, I'd recommend any of those in your price range.

I also wondered about the brands too

Are all the warranties same?

Hey btw OP what do you play in WC3? Dota? Ladder?

Dell vostros are by far my favorite, great warrenty and service IMO, just watch the dvd drive, they are a bit flimsy, even for a laptop.

Lenovo's are probably the best bet, for your price range it's not really worth it. Just go with anything, Dell, Toshiba, Sony all make solid quality products -- with laptops.

Lenovo all they way if you ask me, I have always found Lenovo (ibm) laptops to be built like tanks, an when you need them there support has always been spot on the ball. I had a client whos battery died after 6 weeks called up lenovo sent them the battery they said yea its dead next day battery arived on my door before 1pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom