pc wont recognise hdd or maybe im stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
error.jpg

I would just set it as cable select. That error you are getting in event viewer is a problem with your nvidia card. It should not effect anything with disk management.

I would just set it as cable select. That error you are getting in event viewer is a problem with your nvidia card. It should not effect anything with disk management.

ok hold up it will take me some time to hook it back up cuz i just wired my pc all neat and stuff lol

it still wont let me format, it doesnt give me that option
hold up ill get the error it gives me

when i right click the drive it doesnt give me anyoption exept initiatialize drive
which i do and i get an error

You have the latest chipset installed? I would assume yes. Could be an issue with xp64. I cant really read the eventviewer message but it is just information not an error. I will look around a bit more should work just fine I run one on my board and had no problems initializing it.

You have the latest chipset installed? I would assume yes. Could be an issue with xp64. I cant really read the eventviewer message but it is just information not an error. I will look around a bit more should work just fine I run one on my board and had no problems initializing it.

yeah latest chipset and everything
you thing i should have it wiped on a diff computer and then it might work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom