dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.
mourning

thanks everybody for trying to help this old man out.

but i think its to late now , comp. will not boot up at all now , not even using xp cd.

i got me a omega driver (4,8) and installed it (instructions say that i do not have to take old drivers out) ,

when i clicked finish to restart this message came up (below)

the problem seems to be caused by file atizdvag

the device driver got stuck in an infinite loop. this usually indicates problem wiyh device itself or with device driver programing the hardware incorrectly.

technical information: 0x000000EA (0X8566221D8) , 0X855EA300 , 0X85cc44E8 , oX00000001

ati2vag
dumping physical memory , after the dump it didnt start back (like usual) it lost the signal and has not booted up since.

well fellers i am a real pc dummy on the tech stuff , but if any of you can give me some more ideas it sure would be appreciated.

cannt believe that this dadburn 9800xt (500.00) has wore out in less than 4 months.

tanks again folks
harley

You got a spare Vid card you can throw in there? If its not booting up at all that wouldn't be caused by just the video card...if you get absolutely no power then theres a problem somewhere else. Maybe your PSU went dead which could result in damage to other components. Maybe your CPU is dead? Maybe your motherboard is dead? Gotta switch em all out one by one basically to find the trouble maker.....also if you can get your main HD into another computer and format it and freshinstall WinXP that might help a little...but even if you got it back to your comp..you'd want to do another install because it will have whoevers computer drivers on there.

Nubius

thanks for reply , i am afraid that if i try to take the card out of this comp. (spare comp.) i will mess up and end up with two broke down comp,s

i dont know for sure but i think the system is booting but just can not see anything on monitor , but a flashing no sync message.
all the fans start and all lights start and i can hear the windows sound deal (that it does when the welcome screen comes up).

pulling the card out then putting bacl end would not do any good would it?.

i got a card , but its a old radeon 64mb ddr.

well thanks again , and anything you can think of would help me . i have been disabled ever since last stroke and is hard for me to get things done.

thanks
harley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom