antec 300 finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastegw

Inspired by Art
finally got my blue led's and my nvidia logo in.

one logo on the side window
and just the wording on the top panel
the blue led fans make the case look complete.

hope you like!

antec300finished.jpg

I really like how the logo looks on the side panel. Nice work too I never commented in your other thread.
I do not like the nvidia logo on top. To me it looks a bit ghetto, taking away from the clean look of the case.

I really like how the logo looks on the side panel. Nice work too I never commented in your other thread.
I do not like the nvidia logo on top. To me it looks a bit ghetto, taking away from the clean look of the case.

i kinda thought the same about the top, it had the other part of the logo up there , but i really didnt like that on the top so i yanked it back off.

still debating on wether i keep the nvidia lettering on the top.

this was by far the cheapest mod i could do, (like $5 for 2x 5" logo's)
so no loss really if i end up yanking it back off.

the color you see i guess lol. light blue.

basic window decal matirial

Well, you see them done on case windows with an etch print that makes it look like the window is etched.

I wasn't sure If that was the case or if it was a certain color.

I have an 8.5x11 nvidia logo in green on the side of my rig.

No pics of that atm, but I got that and 4 other circular logo's about 6" diameter for 12 bucks shipped.

Well, you see them done on case windows with an etch print that makes it look like the window is etched.

I wasn't sure If that was the case or if it was a certain color.

I have an 8.5x11 nvidia logo in green on the side of my rig.

No pics of that atm, but I got that and 4 other circular logo's about 6" diameter for 12 bucks shipped.

link me to your supplier!

those are some nice sizes @ good prices

I don't even remember who he was, but I found some guy on ebay selling a bunch of different Decals and asked him if he could do some custom ones for me.

And yeah...

That's the way to do it in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom