*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

i sold my xp 3000+ for 70 a year back. so you can get a good portion of it.

speaking of fleabay i just sold a q6600 for 167 ;) paid like 90 for it. hehe.

holy ****... nice score man... can you get to 4ghz on that?

probably with a 1.6v+
so in other words, a suicide run...which i have no problem doing XD
i think i need a BIOS update for that though. or some coldness...suspecting my NB is overheating.
we've been getting some record low's here in Canada the past few days...might be garage bound tomorrow XD

it was -18 this morning in NH. I'm gonna get my wc'ing up and running (once i get a new system together) and hope it's still cold, then just set it all up and just have it running for like a night and do suicide runs in the -20 degree weather in my attic. haha.

ouch.. sucks.. it was -20 walking 100ft from the parking lot into school... thank god it wasn't windy.

ohh rican can you change the GHZ speed on my q9300. it was ran at 3.1ghz not 2.5 that was speed step kicking in and lowering the speed.

ouch.. sucks.. it was -20 walking 100ft from the parking lot into school... thank god it wasn't windy.

i know what you mean. it was 13f when i got up and went out. as i was walking to my bus stop to go to school my hair froze cause it's always a tad damp after i get out of the shower. that was a record low in my area for this time of the winter.

Yeah today i was riding my bike to classes in -10F degree weather, Two things happened to me that have never happened before. #1 the wind made my eyes teary, and the tears froze to my face. #2 the snot in my nose froze. That's a weird feeling.

^ wow dude that must suck. it would have even sucked harder if your eyes got frozen shut :p

yeah.. i can flare my nostrils, and when i did it it would like unstick the frozen nose hairs. gah it was wierd. haha. and like breathing in hurt cause of the cold.

Back
Top Bottom