Finished Rig what do u think

Status
Not open for further replies.
jolancer said:
if u decide on waiting for the 939 a64's , u may wont to wait on buy Ram/Vid/Mobo ect.. since parts get cheaper with time, and u cant put it together witha processor anyway, u may as well buy those parts when u buy the processor.

i didnt research any 64 bourds yet, but the one u linked doesnt use Dual DDR.

the ram is personl preferenc(i guess) ,i'd be just as stisfied with cas3 ram and save the extra bucks... the diff between cas2 and cas3 is prolly only measuable in Micro Seconds or somethingorOther.

how long will the wait be?

perhaps he meant cash wise... if you can afford it get a fx53 or wait for the fx55 both should come 939 pin, make sure you don't buy the 940 buy accident ;op

939 pro thats nice if u can afford $640 but i dont know how much that is, dont work in dollars, is that a lot? on second thoughts i would get one with 1mb L2 cache but u get the idea

i was talking about a64 2800/3000/3200+ in 939. thy dont have <--those out yet.

im not shur exactly when thy will be released.. someone said sometime between the end of this year and the begining of next year. i know thats not a verry narrow estimate, and i can imagine some ppl may not wont to wait it out. so its person prefferance again(i guess).

there is also an fx 55, i'm considering waiting for that instead of just jumping in like i usually do and buyin everything i want then changing my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom