Noctua NH-C12P beat Core Contact in temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if u look at all the other coolers there saying alot of other stuff beat the sunbeam...

i wouldnt trust that site untill i see another review

plus it cost a ton... might as well get a TRUE

edit: LOL @ next post.

Since the main purpose of this thread has been delt with:

Is the Zalman 9700LED that bad? I need it for the Core i7 and from looking at it, the Zalman is less than 3c off the Xigmatek S1283 and Core Contact. In addition its $40 cheaper near me than the only other 1366 heatsink (The TRUE) and it beats the Noctua mentioned here.

Noctua has the best performance/sound ratio in my opinion, Noctua products are engineered to be very quiet, and tests are proven that they are indeed very silent even under load. if you're looking not to have a jet engine in your case ;) you should get a Noctua

core contact still holding to crown i see, but then again those are synthetic test results from the frosty tech mk.II machine they have set up. but im guessing they should still be fairly accurate.

Your right, the Zalman is only just better but its 16DB louder.... Plus the Noctua mounting kit is like $3.
PS: I havent actually installed a heatsink before other than stock, its fine to just put a rice grain sized drop of MX-2 in the center right? The heatsink should spread it out? (Core i7).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom