Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - Rig/Workspace Pictures (How messy is YOUR workspace?)

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 05:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nubius
Techie Beyond Description

lol actually yeah I jerry rigged an 80mm fan hanging by zipties in an open 5.25" drive bay lol....got my fingers in that a couple times lol. Your room is spotless compared to my friend randy who doesn't even have a computer in his room. And my friend nick who DOES have the computer in his room.....good god man..he's spilled everything imaginable into his keyboard...its encrusted with crumbs and ****. My computer is in the 'Office Room' where my dad works too, but its basically my 'office' with my room next door lol. Like the sig BTW. 'AMD Ath XP 2100 DECEASED' lol that sucks =/ I'm gonna try and get ahold of my friends camera cause he's gonna help me do some case modding and we want to get pictures and almost do it review style! So yeah hopefully in a couple weeks I'm gonna have a nice ghetto pc to showoff! I think it might have been another forum where someone suggested starting a Ghetto PC thread lol

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.