Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I remember looking at the 9800gx2 compared to the gtx260 and tomshardware said the 9800gx2 was much faster in 1920x1080 and higher resolutions where as around 6 other sites said the gtx260 was slightly faster. Or something like that, point being is I wouldn't base everything off one sites review.

In my opinion tom's lost what credibility they still had when they couldn't overclock i7 because they didn't bother to read the motherboards manual.

In my opinion tom's lost what credibility they still had when they couldn't overclock i7 because they didn't bother to read the motherboards manual.

Tom's has been crumbling for a long long time... unreliable for me..

Since they have gone to heck, I replaced the former Tom's Hardware Bookmark I used to have with Xbit Labs and [H]

If you've never oc'd an amd rig then there are a few things to get used to on the i7 but I can't imagine it taking too long to figure out.

Not that I've had an i7 rig but I used to be an AMD guy. Might be again if Phenom 2's ever clock to 4.5ghz+.....this meager 3.9-4ghz at 1.5V+ stuff is not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom