Not open for further replies.
Re: Official AMD Overclocking Thread.

well considering i have 5 massive case fans, and its winter out here
Im assuming i can up the voltage a bit and keep it under 50C

we will see
right now Im too busy playing around with my video card

1.7 Vcore suicide runs anyone?

I'll post when I feel suicidal enough to attempt to overclock this crappy processor, haha.

I'll post when I feel suicidal enough to attempt to overclock this crappy processor, haha.

i can get my s754 2800+ to 2.4Ghz. mind you unstable. but can boot to windows and get a screen shot before it freezes.
so i'd think you could hit that stable w/ your 3200+

and s754 wasn't crappy :p
i ran FarCry with a 6600GT no problem.

i can get my s754 2800+ to 2.4Ghz. mind you unstable. but can boot to windows and get a screen shot before it freezes.
so i'd think you could hit that stable w/ your 3200+

and s754 wasn't crappy :p
i ran FarCry with a 6600GT no problem.

raise ur Multiplier to x18.5, dont raise ur Bus Speed n u will get 3.7GHz automatically. That is what my Phenom II 940 is at right now.

raise ur Multiplier to x18.5, dont raise ur Bus Speed n u will get 3.7GHz automatically. That is what my Phenom II 940 is at right now.

Um, yeah... 3.7ghz on a socket 754 3200+ @ 2.2ghz? I'm not going to murder my computer, lol...

Cntdwn: I may mess with it later. I'd be happy to get even 2.4...anything to milk a little more speed out of the hunk of junk.

I guess I can't call it too much of a hunk of junk, it has served me well for over 4 years. Lol.

Um, yeah... 3.7ghz on a socket 754 3200+ @ 2.2ghz? I'm not going to murder my computer, lol...

Cntdwn: I may mess with it later. I'd be happy to get even 2.4...anything to milk a little more speed out of the hunk of junk.

I guess I can't call it too much of a hunk of junk, it has served me well for over 4 years. Lol.

not on ur mobo silly, the one i reapplied too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom