Looking to build a PC for around $700 cdn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can build it yourself if you can read and follow instructions. The mobo will come with a pretty well detailed instruction booklet. Just take your time and double check things.

If you have a question on something, the people here would be able to answer it for you. I've only been around for a little while but this place is a knowledge orgy! LOL
I remember my first build I was nervous as ****. I just spent how much on these parts and I've never done this before?!?! What was I thinking?! It was a great learning experience though, I'd recommend it, you CAN do it!

You'd save a lot of $$$ if you build yourself, that bundle you're getting from NCIX is way too much. The whole point of shopping at NCIX is to take advantage of their price match. If you were to price match each of those items individually then have it built you'd probably save a ton on that build, even more if you build it yourself.

Actually, you dion't really.. Like i wrote, it prices exactly like their site

Also, the bundle price isn';t put together. However, it is a greatway to find a build, then go shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom