Call of Duty 4 or World at War?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trekkie00

In Runtime
I was looking at different graphics cards, and narrowed my choices down to two (9800GT). One comes with Call of Duty 4 (XFX), and the other comes with Call of Duty World at War (EVGA). Since they're both essentially the same price, and there's no noticeable spec differences, I was going to choose based on the game...but both look great, with great reviews. Which would you recommend? It'd be running on my desktop, OC'd to 2.5ghz.

I have not played World at war yet....but if you have not played CoD4....Please do so :)

Not a big difference really. If you like the older Call of Duty's a lot World at War has just about every feature CoD4 has but in WWII setting. Otherwise CoD4 is good since it's modern weapons.

They are both really great games. WaW is the most recent release but is only a skinned version basically of Modern Warfare. If you are seriously not sure, just flip a coin on it. You can't go wrong with either one.

I play both.....I like them both alot.....and both have things that are better then the other. I think right now I like WAW better because of the old still weapons it makes it a little harder.....plus limbs and heads accually blow off....and dogs works alot better then the chopper on COD4. WAW has tanks in some in some of the maps. also.....WAW has capture the flag.

Weapons are better in COD4, but I find the game play is better in WAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom