Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - Gaming Mouse?

Click Here to Login
Thread: Gaming Mouse?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 04:05 PM   #58 (permalink)
PP Mguire
Build Guru

Default Re: Gaming Mouse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas View Post
lowering your sensi in windows or software causes negative acceleration, so your aim is less consistant, and people who use lower DPI usually have better aim than higher sensitivity people due to the fact that its more precise, just look at the top CSS players, i can guarentee that nearly all of them use low sensitivity and will take atleast ~15cm to do a 180, some a little less, some more, i know a cod4 player who takes 25cm to do a 180, and hes probly the best sniper in cod4 and most respected player.

Stevy - 9Lives - TEK9 Networks

scroll down a bit to see the video, thats the guy that it takes 25cm for him to do a 180 spin.

i dont consider 800 DPI to be fast compared to you guys, but everyone i know who plays cod4 at my level uses between 600 DPI and 1600 DPI, some go up to 2000 DPI but thats rare, i only know like 3 who use 2000DPI.
This is exactly right. I use full DPI on the mouse and sensi all the way low in games. It makes you so much better. Thats why they have what i consider the "Im a camper" mouse pads that are so large :laughing:

Access to my Plex PM me.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.