Nintendo DS lite anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussein19891

Biostar Stole my heart
So after having gotten my DS a few days ago to distract myself from the waiting period before I get Deneb (more likely the AM3 version now).

Anyways, the DS is freaking fantastic. For one all the GREAT RPG's on the GBA work on the DS. Not to mention the fact that all their sequels are also released on the DS. Another positive, is that the DS is capable playing music and movies.

The one thing the DS has over my computer. Is that when I sit down to use my computer, all of a sudden 6 hours magically disappear. But with the DS hopefully I will be able to keep better track of my time, and I don't have to be home to use it.

Some games I am looking forward to playing are Children of Mana, Final fantasy (the new one?), and a Japense Yu Yu Hakusho game (yes I m obsessed with YYH games, even if they suck).

Thought about getting one a few times but I know I won't have the time to play it. No point in dropping $100+games on a system I'll never use. Lot of good games on there, though.

It's called an R4 ;). The DS does have an insane amount of great games. Bus rides are a lot shorter that's for sure.

It still confuses me why Sony talks so much about the PSP's UMD's and ability to play Music.

While the DS is also capable of playing Media as well. But Nintendo doesn't advertise it..... at all.

Top 10 Games

* 01 Chrono Trigger DS
* 02 Pokemon Diamond
* 03 Castlevania: Ecclesia
* 04 Final Fantasy IV
* 05 Professor Layton
* 06 Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
* 07 Pokemon Pearl
* 08 Ragnarok Online DS
* 09 The World Ends With You
* 10 Final Fantasy Tactics A2

Top 10 Message Boards

* 01 Pokemon Diamond
* 02 Chrono Trigger DS
* 03 Pokemon Platinum
* 04 The World Ends With You
* 05 Metroid Prime: Hunters
* 06 Animal Crossing WW
* 07 Final Fantasy IV
* 08 Castlevania: Ecclesia
* 09 Rune Factory 2
* 10 Jump Ultimate Stars

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its got some decent games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom