Processors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way you can custom-make it? Perhaps you could take something out or somthing of that sort and safe some money.

well if you're on a budget that processor would suit you.. but don't expect to get any record breaking fps on any games or run any high end software.. if you're just using it for normal things than i think ur good to go :)

Don't plan on gamming on a laptop unless you have like 3000 dollars to spend on one. If it is just for regular use i would say an athlon XP 2500+ or around there would be a decent choice. Don't go for the celeron because they have very little onboard cache memory and this will slow down your computer a lot. I would say any XP processor would be nice with about 512-1024 ram and about a 60 gig hdd at either 5400rpm or if you can 7200rpm is better.

where im from they are commonly called celery chips hahah ...this will be the bottle neck of your system. You see all these great buys now days for full systems for un heard of prices- guess which CPU it has? GOOD GUESS! yes the celery chip. Its good for a budget machine but you wold be twice as happy sparing a few more dollars for a better cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom