Building a Cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
na, my horizon has not seen the verizon yet ;)

sounds expensive! fiber optic.
ill click and read up on it.
thanks for the link

For 65 to 70 bucks a month, you can get 20/20. That friggin' rocks, considering I'm paying 70 bucks for comcast cable with their powerboost crap.

For 65 to 70 bucks a month, you can get 20/20. That friggin' rocks, considering I'm paying 70 bucks for comcast cable with their powerboost crap.

wow comcast is robbing you.

i think our cox connection is like $45.
and i would say overall our connections are about equal or close to it.

wow comcast is robbing you.

i think our cox connection is like $45.
and i would say overall our connections are about equal or close to it.

Yeah, I know. I just checked to see if they've updated the price, and it's 8 bucks less now, but that's it. I hate the service. I say 20/20 is a great deal for 65/70 bucks.

i ususally get about the same up as i do down. but mines waaaaaay slower than ya'lls. stil fast for me, on the lower end of broadband.

Well, I went from something along the lines of a 1mb download and 192k upload, haha. Yay for being stuck in West Virginia. :p This comcast was a blessing for me, for only a little more than my parents paid for that crappy service.

But I still don't like comcast. :[

I am on 1.3mb/900kb although officially listed (upto 8mb) and have a 40gb limit (which they haven't yet in forced in a year as I definately dl way more then that) for £5 a month.

Fastest and best velue/provider ADSL2+ in the UK is be pro at 24/2.5 unlimited usage and a static IP for £21.50

The only fibre optic connection is offered by virgin and its not a true fibre optic as they use a coax cable to your house they claim speeds upto 50meg down however they are notorious for not delivering there speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom