Old Power supply Guide (2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *READ FIRST* Updated Power supply guide

lol, hear that? TOP NOTCH.

Would you guys get a 850 TX for $100, or a 1000HX for $150? I will get like a GTX295, and i7. Might quad sli..

Trying to beat the records? You may have it for a short time but Nosboost will own you! He can't resist buying stuff and he's a godly OC'er

the 850 TX is more than enough.

The 850TX is sweet... its actually Modular!

Have you met Nosboost?

He's a rich man and is dedicated to the e-peen of Benching!

Has the OCZ Modxstream quality gone up at all lately? I noticed it in the not recommended section and its what I have now. I had to send in my 600w stealthxstream because it stopped working and this is what they sent back. I thought cool free upgrade but according to the list I'm worse off. Heres the one they sent me

Newegg.com - OCZ OCZ700MXSP 700W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies

1600th post :)

lol, Nos can just come to my house, and OC it, I doubt he can get two GTX295's. I can also get a i7 940, with unlocked multipliers for only $300. But is it worth it?? $300 for 940, and 180 for 920. I think I might get more than 50% off for GFX cards.

i7 940 doesn't have an unlocked multi unless its an ES

Has the OCZ Modxstream quality gone up at all lately? I noticed it in the not recommended section and its what I have now. I had to send in my 600w stealthxstream because it stopped working and this is what they sent back. I thought cool free upgrade but according to the list I'm worse off. Heres the one they sent me

Newegg.com - OCZ OCZ700MXSP 700W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies

1600th post :)

If you look at every list, OCZ is there, OCZ is good, they had a few hiccups here and there, as do many brands...

If you look at every list, OCZ is there, OCZ is good, they had a few hiccups here and there, as do many brands...

That's what I thought..

Odd thing is where are the specs on the Amps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom