graphics on pc v wii v xbox360 v ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pc hands down although the consoles have a single hardware spec so games can be better optimised, the pc has more raw power and potential. The ps3 uses a graphics chip which is 4 years old in the computer worl and tv's aren't high resolutions when compared to computer monitors

yea i've read on here a few times the 360/ps3 have a graphics card equal to about a 7900 ...which is old (don't take this info for 100% fact...just what i've read)

i will say the wii has impressed me graphically with some games like brawl mario galaxies, and metroid. the pc is where it is at the ps3 uses something equivalent to a 6800 ultra. and the xbox is close to ati's hd 2900.

The Wii has graphics and CPU similar to the XBOX 1. It's based off the GameCube's GPU which was in turn based on early Radeon (8000 series or so). The 360 is based on the ATi Radeon X1900/1950, though highly optimized and changed from the actual X1950. The PS3 is an nVidia GPU based on a 7900 or something like that.

The PC theoretically has the best graphics, though it isn't as optimized.

PC>xbox360=ps3> wii, im sorry but wii's graphics are GARBAGE... but graphics dont necessarily make a good game

hmm, still pc wins in every way, know why? because the DPI resolution on a computer monitor is wayyyy higher than even on a 1080p tv. that's why it looks better more dots per inch.

Wii is just horrible its garbage. Like some one stated, its graphics are pretty much on par with that of the PS2.

While I do admit I LOVE the DS. The reason for that is because its a hand held. DS doesn't aim to compete against the graphics of the PC.

Xbox<PS3 graphics wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom