im new to overclocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I believe you need to do quite a bit of reading up before you even start thinking about overclocking. You will need to understand, firstly, how clock speeds work, are calculated, etc. What things need to be changed, how to test for stability, once you've developed a background, it will be easier for tech forums to help, instead of them spoon feeding it, if you know what I mean.

Realize there is risk when overclocking, and when done improperly, you can destroy alot of various things.

EDIT-
Another thing, simply constructive, but you'll hear this at any online forum. In order to receive adequate help, it really helps to use better formatting/grammar when you type out messages. It makes people take you more seriously, is easier to understand, and just more effiicient overall. If someone is going to give you their time to help you, the lest you can do is help them with proper grammar and formatting instead of a big run-on sentence.

Again, purely constructive.

Well, since you don't have your parts yet there is no rush, so do your reasearch before asking a very general question of tell me how to overclock.

When I first started overclocking, I found pretty much everything there is to know HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom