*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Well i havent bothered benching in what? 6 months? I just havent cared enough to come home and squeeze the rig. Once you hit a certain performance, i havent really had any reason to push it any harder. Plus WoW has gotten the better of me, i'd rather come home and play on my machine than tweak it right now. Although now that i picked up the 30" monster, even SLI 260s are having a rough time keeping up in WoW, go figure. I might end up going SLI 285 if i can find waterblocks for them at a decent price.

Eventually i'll get around to making a 4.2ghz run with the 260s at 750 but meh. Joined a raiding guild and as soon as i get home from work and log on, i get an invite :p Not much time for tweaking. Still pretty sure i can get 26-27k out of my rig when i push it.

i changed my timings of my RAM back to 4-4-4-12-24. I'm gonna run a stability test again see how i do.

I was talking more score. If your running a divider with that voltage then i suggest raising your ram speed. Im 1013 at 2.0v on my ram. Also is your video card overclocked?

I was talking more score. If your running a divider with that voltage then i suggest raising your ram speed. Im 1013 at 2.0v on my ram. Also is your video card overclocked?

no my video card isnt OCed, i dont want to sry. I care much about score also.

so lowering my voltage? Wtf that sounds crazy, it should always be at stock in this case my RAM stock voltage is 2.2v. What would i benefit if i lower the voltage besides lowering heat? (i want to get the Corsair RAM fan thing when it comes back on newegg).

(i want to get the Corsair RAM fan thing when it comes back on newegg).
Can you buy it separately or something? If so, don't waste your money...it's a total gimmick. I got one with my RAM and the thing crapped out in like two days.

no my video card isnt OCed, i dont want to sry. I care much about score also.

so lowering my voltage? Wtf that sounds crazy, it should always be at stock in this case my RAM stock voltage is 2.2v. What would i benefit if i lower the voltage besides lowering heat? (i want to get the Corsair RAM fan thing when it comes back on newegg).

I wouldn't bother with the fan, you would be better off picking up some ocz golds. Zmatt was able to get them to 4-5-4-15 at 1100mhz.

Newegg.com - OCZ Gold 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1100 (PC2 8800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

Back
Top Bottom