Status
Not open for further replies.

TMT

In Runtime
Hey!

I'm currently deciding upon a new HSF, and I have two in mind, which are:

Thermaltake Extreme Volcano 12
Zalman Flower CNPS6000-CU

In my opinion, I'm probably going to be better off with the ThermalTake, but I have heard some good things about the Zalman, plus the way the Zalman is shaped; it gives me the idea that heat dissipation will be quite good.

Anyway, I need some opinions on this. Please share any knowledge and/or person experiences with these products, etc.

Thanks.
TMT. :cool:

"Thermal heatsink..."

I'd prefer the Thermaltake over any outher. I have one. Quite well made i must say. :cool:

I suppose both would work well....only way to find out would be real world review of your own...but yeah I'm partial to thermaltake so I'd go with them over Zalman

Re: "Thermal heatsink..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I'd prefer the Thermaltake over any outher. I have one. Quite well made i must say. :cool:
How is it with noise levels? Do they seem quite loud? It's just that I've seen a few comments around saying that it can give out some fairly loud noise.

Re: Re: "Thermal heatsink..."

TMT said:
How is it with noise levels? Do they seem quite loud? It's just that I've seen a few comments around saying that it can give out some fairly loud noise.

Make's a vary small zzzzzzz noise. Not vary noticable. :cool:

y don't u goto newegg n check out the reviews that both d products got? that way, u can b sure which is better.

either way man when you want high performance air cooling you're talking a little louder dBa's =P

well but still....high performance cooling means your gonna add a little more noise though although yeah I know they also present themselves on being the 'silent solution'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom