My Video card is't working properly,pls help soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishekmsn

Beta member
I have Intel Celeron D processor,1 GB RAM,945 chpset Biostar motherboard,512 MB of nVIDIA GeForce FX 8400(PCI express 16 x) card. But still games requiring graphics card are not starting to run for the first time.The card is providing a resolution of 1280*720 .
The games that are not running are namely Prince of Persia Sands of Time,FIFA 2009.
What should i do now? Though the card is performing extraordinarily for the games that don't require graphics card ,namely Prince of persia Warrior Within.
Please reply soon.
Thanking in advance...........

I have Intel Celeron D processor,1 GB RAM,945 chpset Biostar motherboard,512 MB of nVIDIA GeForce FX 8400(PCI express 16 x) card. But still games requiring graphics card are not starting to run for the first time.The card is providing a resolution of 1280*720 .
The games that are not running are namely Prince of Persia Sands of Time,FIFA 2009.
What should i do now? Though the card is performing extraordinarily for the games that don't require graphics card ,namely Prince of persia Warrior Within.
Please reply soon.
Thanking in advance...........

<- Your system does not meet this games' requirments.

PofP, SofT...
Min System Requirements:

Operating System: Windows 98 SE/ 2000/ ME/ XP (ONLY)
Processor: 800 MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon
Memory: 256 MB of RAM
Video Card: 64 MB GeForce 3 or higher, or ATI® Radeon 8500 or higher, Matrox Parhelia (GeForce4 MX not supported)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or higher compliant sound card
DirectX Version: 9.0 or higher (included on game disc)
Hard Drive Space: 1.5 GB minimum
CD-ROM: 16X or better (not recommended for use with CD-RWs)
Additional Supported Peripherals: ThrustMaster FIRESTORM Dual Analog 3
Controls: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse

the machine meets requirements for PofP,

FIFA 09 System Requirements

- Operating Systems: Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista
- CPU: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 512 Megabytes of RAM (1 GB required for Windows Vista)
- DirectX® 9.0c Compatible 3D accelerated 128 MB video card or equivalent (must support Shader Model 2.0 or above)
- DirectX® 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
512Kbps or greater broadband connection for online gameplay
- 1.63 GB free hard disk space for DVD format and additional space required for DirectX® 9.0c installation
- 8x or faster DVD-ROM drive

Now FIFA, might be iffy... but it's doesn't sound like it's just a game issue...

Edit: does this happen with all games? what about programs other than games?

Moreover Hitman 3 ,which used to run in my computer before making the current upgrades (that i hv now) ,is also not running.And the system is not showing any error or file missing messages..........what can be the cause?

Moreover Hitman 3 ,which used to run in my computer before making the current upgrades (that i hv now) ,is also not running.And the system is not showing any error or file missing messages..........what can be the cause?

what upgrades did you make?
from what to what.

Taste your build is a monster :p

But I m enjoying my DS. My R4 will be coming soon.

My R4 is for playing music on my DS......................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom