Wow, another problem with my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester070993

In Runtime
OK so I just tried to overclock in my BIOS with this think called A.O.S (automatic overclocking system) and now my computer wont boot up into windows. How can I fix this?

Look for a jumper on your motherboard, most probably somewhere near the CMOS battery... If you're not sure, look on the manual of the motherboard for the specific jumper and proper procedure on how to reset the BIOS..

take the battery out....some boards have a button for it.

why you shouldn't use it? because...software overclocking is horrible...if you're going to overclock do it in the bios

And why not use automated overclocking?

DAMNIT now sometime when I try to boot it get the blue screen and randomly shuts down
and sometimes it just freezes.

That's why. ;)

Make sure that the overclock was turned off and that all settings are back to normal. You may have to readjust the memory voltage, since normally the BIOS default is lower than normal operating voltage and that can cause instability and BSOD's.

Ya using Automated OC'ing is just a bad idea in general..

Try to use the BIOS... create a thread here

He did use the BIOS, I'm thinking his BIOS has something to the effect of ASUS AI. It's probably preconfigured OC profiles.

If you want to OC, learn to do it the proper way. OC'ing can be a hassle in itself, don't add to the headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom