Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, that's be scary to an extreme...

Especially since AMD's CFX can support CFX isn't limited to the same GPU

useless is all, completely n not worth it.

vernong, i got my Phenom II 940 running, BIOS 1.6 wont recognize it, but the rest of the system seems to like it just fine :p.

useless is all, completely n not worth it.

vernong, i got my Phenom II 940 running, BIOS 1.6 wont recognize it, but the rest of the system seems to like it just fine :p.

Nice...

Just when I catch up on my rig (with the HD 3850) the Phenom II comes in and beats me down...

So you should get some really solid 3dmark06 Scores with that HD 3870X2 since its probably one of the best cards at 3dmark06... with a decent OC you could get 18k-19k

See that's what has me worried. With an Intel quad you could get close to 20k if not getting 20k using a 3870X2. But that Phenom only got 11k. I know its stock but I would have expected 13k or 14k at stock. I don't think I'm being unreasonable.

I think there's something wrong here.. I get only 3100 less with an HD 3850 and an X2 4600+ @ stock.. and from the benchmarks say that both are considerably stronger at 3dmark06 than what I get..

I mean from what I've seen an HD 3870X2 would give around a 3k jump in 3dmark06 from an HD 3850..

before i was running a 5000+ @ 3.3GHz n that got me 11k. 3DMark06 isnt important to me, but makes me feel good if i get a higher score then before, much higher. Wish i had an Nvidia card so i can make it a PhysX but sadly not too many good games i like support it except for Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War (i have Gears).

I am only doing physx as I will still have my 8800gts sli when I get the 260 (216) so will tear the sli apart and use one in a media centre and one as physx. It does make me chuckle using a 8800gts 640mb which when I first joined and built was a killer card for hd decoding and maybe a little gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom