Gaming Mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an OCZ Equalizer. It's not as high end or as expensive as the logitech's but it foes 2500dpi and I love it. One of the main reasons I went for it is because I'm a lefty and most of the high end mice are made for right handed users, but the OCZ is ambidextrous.

ocz-equalizer-laser-mouse.jpg

Good mouse :D

Its got that Triple Threat button too.. its pretty good with a Single fire gun.. cheap as heck.. but very effective :)

Ikari are as rare as hens' teeth on this side of the pond, kmote. I hear they are good, though.

F1 to F12 here. It all goes by what you like, I guess.

Yeh me too (well actually F1 to F11 on my G11 but f1 to f12 on a standard factory keyboard), I really don't even palm the mouse I use only my fingers for movement, and the Logitech G9x (although somewhat worn from display use) was really nice, I love the customization you can put it through, my that's just me

^depends, if you full palm then yes you usually can't move your hand as much, with just fingers you usually over thow in gaming, and are not as accurate. The medium for me is palm base, with my fingers very high (well they don't really have to be high, my hands are just big) and my thumb on the side buttons. That's for me anyway.

Any of you Razer owners have extremely large hands?

well i wouldn't say i have extremely large hands, but bigger then average.

from the begging of my hand to the tips of my fingers is 9.5 inch's

The Lachesis is a bit on the small side, but i don't full palm so it's fine.

Well I'm pretty convinced the G9x fits me pretty well, although I liked the G5 and it's on sale for like $27 at Best Buy so if I can't pocket the money for the G9 I might just take that instead

EDIT: although it does seem that Tigerdirect has the G9 on sale for a total of $66.69 for me (stupid sales tax)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom