*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

it should overclock at least a few hundred mhz

Well the best OC I got out of it was 2412Mhz from a 2400Mhz stock speed, at the same voltage increased my temps 6 degrees, but performance was exactly the same.. so I was like screw it, run at stock

It bottlenecks my HD 3850 512MB a bit.. (which I've OC'ed a little)

I have no idea what the problem I was having before... but I guess these ballistix are dual sided since I'm slowly overclocking more and more now!

I'm currently at 5-5-5-15 at 960 and slowly rising... I'll keep it at 5-5-5-15 instead of 4-4-4-12 since I want to get my processor up a bit more as well and I think the reason I couldn't before was because of the ram...

Your memory performance will mean more than the cpu overclock as far as Super PI is concerned. If you can get it to 4-4-4-12 at 1000mhz I'll crap myself. The single sided Ballistix stink, but the dual sided are good. Just to give you an idea, I got my ram to 4-5-4-15 @ 1100mhz. If you can match that then you will be in very good shape.

Your memory performance will mean more than the cpu overclock as far as Super PI is concerned. If you can get it to 4-4-4-12 at 1000mhz I'll crap myself. The single sided Ballistix stink, but the dual sided are good. Just to give you an idea, I got my ram to 4-5-4-15 @ 1100mhz. If you can match that then you will be in very good shape.

ok thanks, I'll try and experiment to get that... I'm currently having major problems though with a new bios update...

here's my newest score from 15.522 -> 15.507

Got my new ocz reaper, main change from cas5 to cas4, my score was 15.5-15.6 with ocz reaper and 15.5-16.0 with corsair cas5... but that might just be me..

superpi507ha2.gif

hey guys sorry i havent updated....was out of town for 4 days.

Updates will happen soon!

heh i was actually really close to you....you know the national guard armory off 35 in new braunfuls?

yeah i was right there, they transferred me to that unit for deployment :freak:.

Oh yes....for the rest of the year ill be there every month except when we do the AT traning which will be at Camp Swift and Fort Bliss.

I didnt hit you up because it was at the last moment but ill be back in February on the 6th-8th....and actually we head out a day before since its a long drive.

But yeah man i will hit you up and we can meet up, ill be staying at a hotel next month.

word up man that would be great! i'll touch base with you before you head down next time and we can set up that beer i owe ya ;)

Back
Top Bottom