*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Try running it with Aero off for some extra points ;) (not Basic, but Windows Classic mode)

Maybe also install 64bit?

Your Vista Disk has every installation type, and as long as you install the same Vista type with the key you have (it works on both 32 and 64bit) then you can utilize all 4gb of you RAM, for an even higher score

running 3DMark06 now, then reinstall Vista to fix my file system corruption, update, then put in the Phenom II 940 i have right next to me.

UPDATE:

3DMark06 score: 11594

ORB - Result Analyzer

i do good??? NO!

lol 11k with a 3870X2! There is something seriously wrong with that. I don't care how bad that cpu might be. 11k is what I get at stock. And a quad should be able to get a better score any day.

lol 11k with a 3870X2! There is something seriously wrong with that. I don't care how bad that cpu might be. 11k is what I get at stock. And a quad should be able to get a better score any day.

graphics card is at stock settings btw. I'll do another benchmark with my Phenom II 940 later. I still have to install all my games back and get the rest of my backup on my computer again.

so it's wierd that i got 11k?

The 3870X2 is one of the best cards for 3dmark. With that card and a quad oyu should be able to get a much higher score.

I got that score with a stock e7200 and an hd4850.

The 3870X2 is one of the best cards for 3dmark. With that card and a quad oyu should be able to get a much higher score.

I got that score with a stock e7200 and an hd4850.

want to know what i got a lower score? My 5000+ was bottlenecking my GPU the hold time, i swear! I benchmarked twice in GTA4 by changing Texture Quality from High to Medium. I only got like 6 fps increase from 21 to 27.

Back
Top Bottom