Build me a gaming laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to buy a laptop.* I would get an alienware one but it only has* 2.53 ghz quad core processor and 512 mb x 2 videocard

i want to buy a laptop.* I would get an alienware one but it only has* 2.53 ghz quad core processor and 512 mb x 2 videocard

dude just say NO to alienware, there wayy over priced for what the offer. and you wont be able to max out crysis on a laptop, and have good portability with it too. your better of just build an I7 rig it would be cheaper and you'd be more likely to MAX out crisis. so over all id say you'd be much much better of building a gaming desktop over a gaming laptop, your pocket would also be better of.

what about saying YES to falcon northwest

well. iv herad of em but i dont know what there lapie's are like. i'll have a look.

there you go everything i think you'd need, for a unsurprisingly high cost of $8,339.37US.

http://www.falcon-nw.com/config/build.asp.

compared to this from ibuypower.
IBuyPower Computer :: Gamer Paladin F750

keep in mind that is a core i7 extreme cpu i selected with it and SLI nvidia GTX 280's 1gig so thers 3 gig. so you see it's even cheaper to get a prebuilt gaming rig than a laptop. imagine how much you'll save if you built all by your self.

for 5,272.00]. and you'd easily max out crsis on that rig.

i build one at that site it cost 7,366 dollars. The problem is i can't buy a desktop until I move which might be in april. Thats why I was looking at laptops.

Those don't matter!

I think you should do some research, because nowadays Clock speeds are rendered useless and same with Video RAM on GPU's, there are plenty of GPU's that are 512mb or 1GB and just plain suck! You should read up on this stuff and see the sheer performance of the CPU and GPU by name.

That's a great lappy...

Now that I think about it the only Quad-Core Mobile CPU that is 3.0ghz is a QX6850 M

And you don't add the Video Card's RAM even in CFX or SLI

phil nice gaming laptop ..... so 4k with shipping...

but i really have no budget and with the trust i have i can only buy things i dont need.. like ridicioulus laptops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom