Newegg.ca shipping Q???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
Anyone use the standard shipping from ups when you order from newegg.ca ?

If so how long has it taken for the order to arrive?

Would really like to hear from people in ontario if possible.

Was going to order some parts soon but i don't feel like paying a $100+ just for expedited on a stupid $50 case :mad:

im 81 miles away, i allmost always get my order 1-2 days later.

edit: nevermind, lol, that is canada "duh" (slaps self in face)
i was thinking CA as in california hehe.

i haven't ordered from newegg.ca yet, but UPS Standard ground. 5-7 due to customs.
at least for me w/ my many experiences with UPS for other things.
i also live @ the Detroit/Windsor boarder (busiest in the world) so it does slow it down for me.

Hussein i think is getting his new phenom from them? would of ordered today according to his sig, so you might want to ask him in a few days possibly.

Why not use ncix?? Price check it and you also save gst!

Edit

Holy rip BATMAN...

Just priced an Atec 900, both 134.99.... Newegg.ca shipping is 48.02 for grand total of $200.02
Ncix with insurance ad UPS standard is $174.40, 25 for shipping, 4.40 insurance and 5% gst.

The shipping is 1-6 days, which is about 4days really.

just ordered my 940 from newegg.

but before i did, i checked my local fry's electronics, they dont have it in stock yet, but the guy told me they will list them @ $275 (same price as newegg)

im reconsidering the 2nd 280 perhaps.

that would be >$300

i may use the step-up and get the 295, that would only cost me $170ish.

Why not use ncix?? Price check it and you also save gst!

Edit

Holy rip BATMAN...

Just priced an Atec 900, both 134.99.... Newegg.ca shipping is 48.02 for grand total of $200.02
Ncix with insurance ad UPS standard is $174.40, 25 for shipping, 4.40 insurance and 5% gst.

The shipping is 1-6 days, which is about 4days really.

Don't feel like ordering from 2 places when i can just order from 1 as ncix dosen't carry the brand of the other thing i need :(

Dang those 900's are expensive after shipping,I can go down to my local shop and pick one up for $120

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom